[CYWORLD] 050809 Hangeng's Cyworld Diary Entry

Han Geng’s Cyworld Diary Entry 2009.08.05 02:12
Date: 2009-08-05 Weather: Mood:
We M haven’t met everyone in Beijing in a long time, today we finally got the chance to meet with you all,, I’m really very happy~~~ Thank you all for giving me the DVD, sweets and many other presents, hehe~~~ Seeing you all scream and support at the event venue, I’ll say this again,, I am happy and touched~~~ I really don’t know how I should thank you all,, I will continue to work hard. It’s getting late,, I will go to sleep,, Please rest early too.
I love you all!!!


Original Source; Han Geng ’s Home
credit : superduperlove
brought to you by icecoffeeprinces
___________________________
Nice dream Hankyung oppa,, We love you too ,, ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment