[CYWORLD] 270709 HeeChul's Cyworld Entry Update



Heechul’s Cyworld Entry 2009.07.27 07:26In the 1st ‘天 ‘ folder..
행 복 하 세 요 / Be happy
김희철
2009.07.27 07:26


Just.. Came back from a spin in the car with Kibum and Jungmo
(On the road) We heard songs filled with sadness
-
After coming back, I went online to try and search for the name ‘Kim Heechul’
Although it’s funny.. I never tried searching for my name before.. Almost never did..
How do I say it.. It’s a little embarrassing.. Except for playing games, I usually don’t go online..
Then I thought, it’s better not to read those messages..
Also when I just made my debut, I got scolded even when I was at home (-┏)
-
About 4 years later? It has been more than 4 years.. I looked through posts I haven’t seen in a long time
Posts related to me.. Similar searched terms.. New posts.. Fresh posts..
-
I even went on blogs.. Photos that I didn’t know about.. My things..
I thought much and realized I was loved by many..
-
It’s hard to say a word of thanks.. I feel shy even when I hear it..
I feel a little ignorant..ㅋ Feels like everyone really.. Likes me
-
And others’ this and that cafe, I went and took a look
My cafe is always changing passwords.. Joining it is hard as well
What makes me upset is that even if I change numbers, in 24 hours, someone will know about it..
-
Anyway, after going to various cafes, I felt..
There are many people who hate me.. I thoughtㅋㅋㅋㅋ
It started when I was young that people didn’t really like me.. It’s pretty funny
-
‘Even if he grows older, he’ll be the same’
Today it has not much of a meaning, I had not much mood to look at posts about me..
Although there were those that made me scrunch my eyebrows
And also about my faults, although they were faults, they were very polite texts ㅋㅋ
-
##################### <<>

credit: LoveChul @ superduperlove
brought to you by icecoffeeprinces

________________________________________________

now i know why i love HeeChul ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

0 comments:

Post a Comment