[CYWORLD] 290709 Kyuhyun's Cyworld Entry

Kyuhyun’s Cyworld Diary Entry 2009.07.29
2009.07.29 수 Wednesday 21:54[맑음]
지금은 짜증 (Ill humoured)

Ah….Really………………..-

Usually when I see stuff online concerning me

I would laugh thinking that that was how they expressed their concern

I felt that all that nonsense that was created were made for jokes..

After ignoring it numerous times..

This time I will only mention it once, and not speak about anything concerning this again.

Although my reaction is really embarrassing

With 1% of doubt and 99% of confidence, hitting the keyboard repeatedly

Letting me.. And others get hurt..

Is it just.. Looking at those articles

It really feels just like writing novels..

……………..

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Ah.. Why is it this kind of content after updating in such a long time ㅡㅡ

Credits; SJBluecn @ superduperlove
brought to you by icecoffeeprinces

0 comments:

Post a Comment