Heechul's cyworld update 12/03/09

  • Title: March 12*
2009.03.12 02:52


I've been writing this diary for more than a year now kekekekekekekekeke

I can feel at ease while writing in this diary

Because of E.L.F. and Super Junior's Old Leader; teukteuk

Oh, there's other people too. But forget them. PASS!

You can say it's a Performance, a False Impression, or We're just making up stories

However, Leeteuk won't ever say those things
Words written too seriously by Reporters will make me seem weird
I was gonna humorously talk about this topic but I seem to have cause a misunderstanding

Everyone knows, if you leave oneself open to rumour, you're vulnerable

This is a WuShu* World

Ah ~ nevermind, That's not what I meant.

Even if there's a one out of a billion chance that TeukTeuk did do it

Hah So What ~ keke
It's not other members —It's teukteuk ~


Hee* 's So Cool

Even though i'm the team's oldest; He's always looking after me
-Even though TeukTeuk & I are the same age,
He's always caring for other members before himself.

Best!

So, Petals, ELF, & Undead
At an important time like this, you're still not ONE. PIA!!
(\./)c< ㅠ_ㅠ)/Looking for faults?(Really embarassed for making these expressions when I'm so old) Hurry Up ! SUJU's coming back!!【Imitates a Commercial's Fragment】 (Even if I don't watch any TV,I always go on ongamenet,So I learned these commercials, Hah) Abandon the Prejudice, Long Live 3rd Album Full credit: original source: kim heechul cy
cr: eunmi @ sj-world or eunmi__@soompi
, nicoleta

0 comments:

Post a Comment