Super Junior Sorry Sorry Photos Update + interviewed by L

Let's interview our oppa and comment their photos!!

Have no idea to say... stuck becoz of this pict..


Haha.. oppa!! your expression is a bit weird!!! XD
*bugh* Get punched by Eunhyuk


HC: I'm alone...
L: Don't worry!! I'm here to accompany you!


Kibum oppa... what are you looking at??

HK: Why am I the darkest one here??
L : don't blame me...



RW: arrgh!!! My Head itchy!!!
L: may I help you to round up your head??

Kyuhyun wanna be a rock star??? But nice glasses Kyu!


His expression is like a lost kitty... kitty.. kitty..


Eeteuk oppa!! who's hand is that?! you're going to dishonest me??



Shindong oppa! I have an earring which style is same like yours!!


SM: I'm frustated.. L rejected my purpose...
L : I'm sorry Sungmin oppa,,, my heart only for Donghae oppa and Leeteuk oppa!




SW: Am I cool?? *full of confidence*
L : Yeah! extremely cool!!!


L: Donghae oppa, would you marry me??
DH: with you? of course!!
L :



Ooh... it's really fun to talk with Super Junior oppas.. ^^ see you in next posting!!

Q: What will L doing after this?
A: L's going to ... to

credit pict : Jang_mi @ photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment