Happy Valentine Day, DBSK and Super Junior oppas!!

In fact that i can't meet you, 18 oppas from DBSK and Super Junior... *sad*
i only can send my "fantasy" chocolate..


Bite the chocolate!!




ohh.. Val's Day always remembering me when i was on junior high school.. i still with my short hair (tomboyish side of me :D ).. i always receipt at least 5-10 chocolate this day.. haha.. but i must hiding the fact from all of my friends that i get that chocolate from my junior (and the gender is "girl" LoL).. a girl get many chocolate from girl.. is it weird enough? ^^
but thank you for my junior,, that really give me a great memory..




can oppas eat my val's chocolate that i've sent?? i imagine that they will lick their screen to taste the chocolate... hehe..
just kidding.. ;b
i guaranteed it will always "sweet"!! >.<
btw.. Happy Valentine oppas!
picture by google ;D

0 comments:

Post a Comment