Heechul’s Cyworld Entry 2009/02/14

Heechul’s Cyworld Entry 2009/02/14 00:11
In the ‘天’ folder.

"난 선 생 이 고 넌 학 생 이 야/I’m the teacher you’re the student


I.. Recently began to submerge myself in the Romance trend

-

Before this, I only knew about Jo Gwan Woo in ‘Neup’ hyungnim and ‘San Guk Ji’’s Gwan Woo (?)

A few days ago, I found out about ‘Romance’’s Choi Gwan Woo

-

For a “Seonsaengnim (Teacher)”, I only knew Lee Soo Man Seonsaengnim

A few days ago, I found out about ‘Romance’ ’s Kim Chae Won Seonsaengnim

-

Sinking into the hot trend of Romance, I would recite the scripts any time


-

Me : I am the hyung! You are the dongsaeng ya! Peokpeok!!(Erupts in kicks) Heukheuk..(T-T)

-

Donghae : Ah! Ah! Why are you like that? Did you become crazy staying at home?

-

Me : Ah.. You don’t even know about Romance? That’s in the trend


-

Donghae : Hyung, I liked it ever since Kim Ha Neul went on ‘Happy Together’


-

Me : Tray noraebang*?

-

Donghae : (-┏)

-

Have you all seen Romance?

If you don’t know, you are dolls which live on time turned upside down(?)!!”


Original Source; 김희철 미니홈피
Credits; Lovechul, OnlyHeechul
@ =ELF for Super Junior=

0 comments:

Post a Comment