Why I.C.E.COFFEE.PRINCES?


well, this is my favourite drink. ice coffee.. hehe..^^
but this is not my main reason why i choose this name address...
I.C.E.COFFEE.PRINCES means International Cassies ELF.Cute Oppa Fighting!! Forever Eternal Eighteen PRINCES
Super Junior has 13 members and DBSK has 5 members. Then i combine it become 18 princes.
It's not just that, I.C.E.COFFEE.PRINCES has another meaning.
With Ice Coffee we can get a GREAT SENSATION of the taste. Can make our body calm and relax.
Same like when we watch or hear Super Junior and DBSK movies/songs. We always ask more and more!!

I just want to meet many person who love DBSK AND Super Junior so well.
Since it's great if i meet you ,that come from anyside of this huge world, whom love DBSK and Super Junior !
Don't be ashamed to leave comment, and i really appreciate if you help me to tell any information about them.
We share our information here.

오빠 사랑해요!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment