[Cyworld] 280509 Kyuhyun's Cyworld Video Entry

1st video entry! ^_^

Kyuhyun’s Cyworld Video Entry 2009.05.28 17:49
In the ‘나의 동영상’ folder..

2007


조규현
2009.05.28 17:49

Taking advantage of this short rest period, I went on my computer to search after going home

The past (?) video I found..

=

Uhm… From my memory, that was from August 2007?

From what I remember, it was not long after I got discharged from the hospital..

=

Under Preacher-nim’s request, I was asked to go to the high-class 수련 (Suryeon) group where I made my testimony

and sang songs of praise such as ‘주님의 높고 위대하심을 (Higher Greatness of the Lord)’

=

=

As I wasn’t fully recovered, I didn’t sing well

But among all the songs that I have sung before,

This is the truth about the gospel which the Lord likes the most….^-^


Credits; Kyu’s Baidu Bar @superduperlove

=

0 comments:

Post a Comment