[Fancafe] 280509 Kyuhyun's fancafe

[edit] Btw, it was SJ’s 1300th, the day after Kyu’s 3rd anni! :D [/edit]

Kyuhyun’s Fancafe Message 2009.05.28 17:31

Title: 《3》

3……
13 members
3 jib
3 (rd) anniversary
E.L.F (is also) made up of 3 letters..ㅋㅋㅋ
Erm……….What else can be made up of 3?
In the blink of an eye, 3 years have gone by while busy working~`
A few days ago people kept asking me
‘Oppa~Just a few more days and it’ll be Oppa’s 3rd anniversary with us~’
‘Kyuhyun-geun~It’s almost your 3rd anniversary, will you be having any special celebration?^^’
Looking at these fans who told me these..I keep thinking why are they like this?
Ah~I thought they were those who became my fans after I debut..
Omo!! It has been almost 3.5 years since Super Junior’s debut, I always thought I have made my debut for more than 3 years…
I have always thought this way ㅋㅋ

Ah~No matter what, I can announce that I’m a singer who has made his debut 3 years ago and has come out with 3 albums!!
This is something more happy than anything else~Debuting for 2 years is a little……..It feels like I’m still a kid
3……..Does it seem like it has something more? ㅋㅋㅋ Am I the only one who thinks this way…..

Recently (we) have been very busy..Busy till I can’t even play my favourite games!! ㅋㅋ
Anyhow!! Sorry Sorry has ended it’s promo period under much love..The next song is It’s you
Which has also received everyone’s love, (I’m) really very happy!

Although (I am) physically tired, but these good things have made me very happy everyday^^
Because of these happy things, my tiredness is rid off, what is left is only happiness~~

To have this result is all because of E.L.F! Of course I know that!!

Fans, no matter if it’s to the other members or to me, it’s really an existence we can rely on…
Especially being on stage looking at the pearl sapphire blue sea, my greatly moved heart is about to jump out (from my ribcage)..
Just to what degree? It’s just like Hyukjae hyung’s ‘Oh Oh Only For You’ part where his chest is about to burst open.. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Okay my joke shall end here..

I’m not very good at expressing myself.. When everyone is shouting my name, I am indeed very happy inside, but I might not be able to express my feelings..
Although I am not able to be like other members with a glib tongue to make everyone happy!
But I will use my only good ability in singing, although I don’t know how further we can go together
Just like these 3 years, quietly standing at this place
It is at this place where Super Junior’s Kyuhyun will laugh, sing and dance together enthusiastically (with you)~

(Let it be) another 3 years, never-ending.. To the fans who will be with us forever, I love you all^^ You must have a nice day today~

-

-

Original Source; k-afeteria
Credits; BLG and Kyu’s Baidu Bar @ supersuperlove
Please do not take out~ I do not have the actual copy of this as I don’t have access to the fancafe so I hope the translation is correct *-*
——
BB Kyu, ♥ Forever & always..

0 comments:

Post a Comment